1.07.2008

YOU

This upcoming election is the first in which we have a black man, a Mormon, and a woman running for office.

Our country has a lot to decide and it doesn't just start at the national level; it starts at the personal level with each and every one of us.

We need to vote for individuals who stand up for principles, laws and equality.

If you vote:

Don't vote for Obama just because he's black.

Don't vote for Hillary just because she's a woman.

Don't vote for Giuliani because you remember his name from the events that occured on 9/11.

Do research on all the candidates and get out there and voice your opinion in the polls.

6 comments:

Melissa Marie said...

LOL...its like you read my mind!!!

I was actually going to write a blog about voting!!! I have done my research on Obama, Huckabee, and Clinton!!

These years elections should be interesting!!!

Cruz said...

The Mormon dropped out

Sasha Sapio said...

Lol..what a way to break it down!

Good Post.

:)

Sasha Sapio said...

Who are YOU voting for?

Cruz said...

ask me again in a few months

Lovelee. said...

okay, I'll ask you instead, who are you voting for? Obama right? I bet you are