8.01.2008

The MAN



No photoshop here. This is further proof of how I think Manny Ramirez defines awesomeness.

He's in the midst of being traded away to another team and is he uptight? No. He's just being Manny. I love that the sign says, "Straight up".

Most of the country seems to think this guy is a doucher that only cares about himself. I beg to differ. Any guy that catches a fly ball--high fives a fan--and makes the throw to first base to complete the double play is Godly-awesome in my book.



He seems like he's the only guy on the field having fun. Hell, he seems like the only person having fun in life! I could definitely identify with his nonchalant attitude in life.

Fan - Hey Manny, gas prices are so high dude!

Manny - Word?



Manny doesn't care.

Fan - Hey Manny, I scratched your car door by mistake.

Manny - Hey, no biggie.



I love how he chills in the scoreboard area in Fenway Park...during games. Manny is the only person that could get away with this. I wouldn't doubt a PS3 being back there, a toilet, and a few Coronas. Manny is that cool.





Too bad my Marlins couldn't strike a deal for Manny. I was looking forward to Manny being Manny in Miami (has a ring to it). But instead, Manny will be Manny in...

Green Bay?

4 comments:

James Tubman said...

manny is the man

i love his attitude

he is probably the most consistant hitter in the past 10 years

every single year, year end and year out he puts up tremendous stats

and he has a lot of haters

thats how you know he is a top notch guy

i dont know why they are trying to trade him

that is a stupid move in my opinion

after all he did for that franchise

there is no way in gods green earth they would have won a world series without him

i can see that being just like the curse of the gambino

it'll be the curse of giving up the wrong negro lol

Matt said...

I really like Manny...

but I fucking hate the sox...

so naturally Im glad hes out.

Cruz said...

Manny may be a lot of things but the man produces. He's awesome.

-=UnkleLuc=- said...

Manny is too cool for school