11.18.2008

Dunce

 
 Click the picture.

My name is Radames (Rah-duh-Mez). It is a pretty unusual name around these parts. And by "these parts" I mean anywhere on Earth outside of Puerto Rico.

If you're reading it for the first time, you'll probably mispronounce it. That is fine. Happens all the time. If I ask you to spell it out - chances are you might spell it incorrectly. It's only natural.

But how do you misspell my name when it's RIGHT IN YOUR FUCKING FACE? Also, why do you type my name out LiK diS? This isn't a 13 year old child that is emailing me btw, it's a grown ass woman. Kill yourself.

2 comments:

Melissa Marie said...

You are so dramatic!!!!

Kill yourself...geez, a little harsh don't you think!!!!

Matt said...

Dogg. Why did you short him on his folders?

He needs that shit.