11.25.2008

Little girl


[Click pic to enlarge]

Emails at work have become a source of entertainment for me!

This is a different woman from my last post. THIS character sent me an email today with another abbreviated word. I say another because EVERY email I've ever received from her has had an abbreviated word. That's cool - if done with your friends. That's cool if the abbreviated word is well-known. That's cool if you're texting me from a Motorola Razr. But not in a professional environment. Not like this.

 And it's not even anything normal and common like 'ASAP', no. I get shit like this:

c/s
j/e
l/r
p/s

What the fuck is j/e? Joust eggs?

Such as my last post, this is not a 9 year old child. This is a grown ass 50-ish year old lady that I'm going back and forth with.

"Obviously, only girls understand these abbreviations" - Well what in the motherfuck does that mean? Will a 'girl' out there please educate me with the meaning of these fucking abbreviations? Unfortunately I'm a boy, I don't have access to these secret code of abbreviated words that women are blessed with.

I would have respected this email a little more if she had said one of the following:

Only Sea-monkeys understand these abbreviations.


Only Tyrannosaurus' understand these abbreviations.


Only Wampas understand these abbreviations


This is from an email she sent yesterday:

"so can we go. tomo. at 930a to p.u. cleang supp."

Why is there a period after go? Why are you not spelling out each and every single word? You're not on a cell phone, why the fuck are you shortening words? THERE'S NO REASON FOR ANYONE TO DO THIS. If you're insecure about misspelling - use the fucking spell checker.

Fuck this place.

-22 year old aspiring graphic designer here.
-Can adapt to any style
-Hard worker
-Self motivator
-Email me for Resume / Portfolio / References / Blood work / Breakdancing Reel - Whatever the fuck you need to get me out of here!!

4 comments:

Matt said...

Not the Wompas!!!!!

True story- I was at the bar and a girl asked me if I wanted to be her fwb.

I had NO idea what it meant. I told her sure and we got it on that night.

best guess I've ever taken in my whole life. Truth.

Cruz said...

lol now I'm on alert mode for "fwb", always say yes

Melissa Marie said...

I am a girl and I do not know those abbreviations...

MiSs_JaY said...

LOL-(MATT)

-FROGGY: this post wa ssoo funny.. im a girl and i dont even know wtf she meant. lol...
and the pictures were pretty funny...
kudoz to you my angry friend.. lol..

(ive told you more than a million times maybe its time for a change meaning getting the hell out of your job)...

=)