4.21.2009

Click click

I have ventured into the world of photography as of late. One thing I found out quickly is...this shit is fucking expensive!

I had no idea lenses costs so damn much. And not only lenses but cameras, lighting equipment, the whole nine yards.

I joined flickr two years ago but never really posted much until I got my DSLR. I came across a person that took pictures of himself each day for 365 days. I decided to do something similar but with toys.


This is my Kidrobot hazmat buddy. 

It's funny how people think I'm weird when I'm setting up for a shot with a toy. "Like, look at this moron over here".


Billy Bronze!

The other day I took out some toys during my lunch break and I got some funky looks from a few coworkers. I went out with some friends to see a movie and after noticing a toy a friend said, "who brings toys out on a Friday out?" I do!

Check out my noob shots - photostream.

No comments: