5.12.2009

Spucci

You know when the driver ahead of you is backing up and you visualize them hitting you before it happens? That happened to me this morning. I saw it happen in slow motion. It wasn't a big deal. There wasn't any visible damage done to my car but I turned it into a big deal anyway. I'm not a happy camper in the morning. Sorry, old man!

I hate Castilian Spanish. So, so much. I wish there was simulation where Spaniards, Argentinians and everyone else who speaks Castilian could be stripped of their linguistic abomination and watch videos of the horror that is the Castilian lisp. Although, I worry that this may create a mass suicide event. Abort the simulation! Take the blue pill!

PS:
Click to enlarge


Another coworker misspelled my name - in an email that *clearly* shows the correct spelling of my name.

I love my coworkers.

3 comments:

Matt said...

He was pretty close. He was like, one S off.

jenjen143 said...

I love how you titled this SPUCCI!

D Funkee ;D said...

Pretty funny shit Radasmes.