6.08.2007

I beg your pardon?

It's late. The only thing open around the way is 7/11. The store clerk and myself are the only two in the store.

There are some cookies by the cash register that look good. I grab one pack of the chocolate chip to feel if they were soft or hard as a rock. I asked the chick, "Are the cookies fresh?" and she replied, "Sorry, I got a man." ............................WTF!?

I said, "Excuse me?" and she replied with the same answer. I then said, "I asked if the cookies were fresh, what the hell does that got to do with you having a man?" and she replied, "Oh im sorry, I thought you asked for my number." Wow. Someone is a little too full of themselves. I guess a lot of guys ask the little ghetto girl for her number. She’s like a mix between Lisa 'Left eye' Lopez (R.I.P.) from TLC with Keisha Cole…but Hispanic lol.

Eh.

9 comments:

Sasha Sapio said...

Lol..

That's what you get for asking if cookies were fresh at 7/11..
At a late hour, no less.

(I can't believe you actually made me laugh after all this.
Thanks...missed ya "dumdum")

*^_^*


sasha m!chelle™

Cruz said...

I...guess I had it coming? lol...

I try, theres no sense in walking around with a frown, lifes too short, Beek!

Anonymous said...

Ugh, i kno females just like that. shouldve whacked her. lol. hopefully she was actually pretty

Cruz said...

She could be pretty...if she laid off the ghetto-ness. It's hard to explain, she's not a chonga--just ghetto.

Anonymous said...

:)long nite, huh? some females are like that, kind of full of themselves. I dont agree that whacking her like some have said is the right answer for it, but it sure wouldve knocked some sense into her! ;)

Anonymous said...

Hehe, I bet she felt so stupid!

*Crystal* said...

Haha..I just put up a chonga survey && lookie here, ur post has a
*not-so chonga/chonga*. lol

Anonymous said...

*ha ha. ppl nowadays

Anonymous said...

I wouldve pulled that off beautifuly.