2.29.2008

Lesson learned

I’ve come a long way since my playing in the dirt days when I was six years old. I’ve learned plenty of lessons throughout the years, some the hard way. Here are some that I learned the hard way:

-The talcum powder is not my bottle of milk
-Don’t stick aluminum foil into the microwave
-Don't prank call 911
-I am not superman, I cannot fly
-Drive like an old lady when it’s raining
-Electric gates lives up to their name
-Don’t make fun of Haitians in a predominately Haitian school
-Listen to your mother when she tells you she has a bad feeling
-Never trust a woman that says she’s on the pill
-Don't go to the hospital unless you have a major illness or bone fractures; it's gonna cost you
-Never hide in the trunk of a car & scare people at bus stops; the police don't have a sense of humor
-Never stand still when a group of angry people are running towards you
-Racism is still alive and kicking
-I’ll post more a little later during the day

5 comments:

Sasha Sapio said...

Lol :D

So you don't believe you can fly?

I see I have a few yet to learn!

Cruz said...

I could fly...temporarily. = D

Sasha Sapio said...

Be nice to the pill-poppers!

You can always trust that they don't trust you. Right?
;)

Sasha Sapio said...

"Listen to your mother when she tells you she has a bad feeling" - Priceless. A women's intuition. Wish I had learned that one a lot quicker.

Cruz said...

me 2 = /