4.27.2007

Cat fight

Mayweather - De La Hoya.

My favorite is Mayweather (Speed, athleticism, natural talent, self-belief, youth).

My selection is De La Hoya (Weight, power, fan support, big fight experience). Boxing is still one of my favorite of all sports....It's just so damn hard to get access to.

I like UFC but it's kinda hard to keep up with all the other mixed martial art leagues and fighters. But UFC has it's holes. I hate the phony validity it tries to gain...Anything that has Rogan as a blow by blow analyst can't be credible. But it's growing in popularity. Because once upon a time people were able to see the special nuances in sport. Baseball and boxing (pugilism) were big time sports. Big time gambling attractions to the mob...those were the days (that I never lived in).

When is the fight? Cinco de Mayo. May 5th....Can't wait. Aribaaa!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"De la Hoya" all the way! Yup! ;)

Lovelee. said...

Boxing, like I mentioned before, is too hard to follow. Only because i cant stand to see them being hit like that. Like living action movies, without stunt buddies. ow!