4.25.2007

Secret Society?

So I get a letter in the mail today from this John Finn guy. I was about to throw it away until I read this,"Radames Cruz, please forgive us, but we have just taken a closer look at your profile. It turns out you're more special than any of us imagine!" Ok...What profile? How'd you get my work address? Special? Me, really? =P

Then he continues on, "Radames, please keep what I tell you secret , because this information is confidential. These words are meant for you only. He goes on about his "Secret Society" and how he wants me in and promises all the worlds secrets and glory. Eh...

I love Google. I found out that this is known as the Nouveau Tech Society Scam. Crap. I was looking forward to joining a secret society.

1 comment:

Sasha Sapio said...

Lol... special alright... =p