7.09.2008

Mic check 1,2,1,2

My high school sucked big time.

The people I met during my 9th grade year were ok but they seemed like the last of the dying breed of interesting people because the next three years were painful.

I graduated back in 2004 and don't have any plans on going to any type of 'reunions' or whatnot. I got my diploma, took pics, and said PEACE BITCHES!

I know what some of you are thinking, "He was the geek that no one talked to!" Nah, not a geek. I wish I was. Maybe then I would've gotten into a better college. I just didn't connect with most of the people I went to school with. I had my group of friends but pretty much felt annoyed by most of the others.

A lot of them were into weird dancing. Swinging their arms back and forth and shit. Playing pretend baseball and making sandwiches or something? Big grown ass dudes tiptoeing around like MC Hammer's back up dancers. See the vid below for what the hell i'm talking about:



The song that plays around a minute into the vid that goes, "WHERE HE AT, WHERE HE AT? NOW THERE HE GO!" is the peanut butter jelly song. HATE. Hate is a very strong word. I hated this crap.

[Big kid starts dancing in the hall]
Me - The fuck is he doing?
Bystander - Peanut butter jelly dance!
Me - THE HELL?
Bystander - YEAH NIGGAA!!!
Me - Does he use deodorant?

THEN i'm the outsider for not liking that shit! You see my pain? I had to see this shit everyday, EVERY fucking day.

Morning time = PB&J dance.
Lunch time = PB&J dance.
Go to the restroom to do #1 = PB&J dance.
After school = GO HOME!! Stop dancing!!

Whatever.

An old friend I went to school with recently sent me a friend request on myspace and I noticed some people I used to know on his page. It turns out that 98.4% of the people I knew in high school are now rappers. Go figure.

Everyone is a rapper nowadays. Hell my mother raps, her MC name is Mama T (Teresa). What's the worst part of all this? THEY SUCK. They all suck. I'm not a hater, I give props when it's due. But these guys all talk about the same redundant shit. Their songs are bullshit and lack substance. The most recent one I heard was something that went like, "WHAT THEY DO!?" or something like that. I don't know what they do...you tell me.

Another one started off with, "As I walk in the club"...really!? This line, again? How many times do I have to hear about somebody walking in the club? If you're gonna start off like that - make it interesting at least!

"As I walk in the club, midget titties were shaking"...

Jackasses. Go get a job, read a book, and put the mic down.

6 comments:

James Tubman said...

peanut and jelly

wtf

I feel your hatred lol

its so amazing because people have no idea how they look to a normal sane human being

if they knew they would probably never leave the house lol

you were just like me, normal in a sea of weirdo's

Anonymous said...

Who blogs at 5:46 in the morning?

Anonymous said...

Whooops, nevermind.
Just realized the time is off.
Hehehe.
:D

ShardonaySays said...

*first timer*

i hated high school! everyone was so stupid to me. i was the nerd in my class, and i always was teased about it. now everyone that i went to school wit is just chilling in the hood not doing nothing with themselves.


sidenote: i bet your mom could outrap most of these cats in the bizness now. just my opinion

Matt said...

Is this a real fucking dance?

Sad.

I dont like that superman hoe dancing either.

I think it's just stupid.

The Jaded NYer said...

Okay... I see I'm gonna have to keep coming back here because that was some of the funniest ish I've read today!!

In my HS, we were all geeks (but cool geeks!) so I ain't even gonna go there...