7.21.2008

People suck a lot



So this is what my generation has come to?

Self-proclaimed superstars and this ingenuous thirst for fame? Accomplish something first THEN we'll talk about you being that superstar you claim to be.

Maybe if you were indeed actually famous...someone might want to fuck you. But at the moment? No, sorry. You might want to cool it with the 'Fuck Me I'm Famous' debacle.

I love the fact that most people have a blog nowadays. By love I mean loathe. I hate when I reveal I have a blog to someone and have to hear, "Oh god, you blog now too?" Yes. I've been doing so before you thought it was cool too, got it?

Generation Y stinks.

If you need me I'll be at the back of the room in the party pooper section being grumpy.

9 comments:

MiSs_JaY said...

mr.grumpy!

Anonymous said...

In my Personal Adjustment class we had a lecture about this...attention-seeking Generation Y. I actually did a paper and conducted some observations...guess where? on MySpace!...and came to realize that at least a good 90% of the kids on the sight have some ego-boosting, self-glorifying, attention-seeking, FUCK-ME-IM FAMOUS, -type message on their page. Studies have actually proven that the people we have to blame for this is none other than our parents! In the 80s there was a movement to boost the kids self-esteem--many may recall the whole "You're special! We all are special!" message that Mr. Rogers portrayed everyday at 9:00 am while pointing his finger at the camera (Guilty of watching the man!). Anyway, because of this we now have our generation who feels some sort of entitlement to tell the world they are the funk divity, when in reality--they flip burgers at BK and play WOW all night long. There ya go...Some food for thought.

...maybe I should start my own blog? Or maybe Mr. Cruz will loathe me for it...

Matt said...

I always get confused by those shirts...

does it mean she is famous? or that her breasts are famous?

-=UnkleLuc=- said...

damn diana

Raven said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Raven said...

lmao. This made me laugh.


however i'm sadly more interested in the thoughts and ideas of the girl who actually puts that shirt on. I'd love to laugh at her. I mean with her.

James Tubman said...

you go to craigs list for your laughs

i come here lol

many many people feel insignificant unless others notice them

its an ego thing

they really need to get over themselves

Justine Samantha said...

lmfao, self proclaimed superstars.

yes way too many of those now-a-days.

good post.

Taryn said...

its sickening isnt it? people being famous for no damn reason. Selling their souls to gain the world.

I don't necessarily aggree with Diana's research about the parents being the blame for this.

I blame more so the media, having people like paris hilton running around being famous for absolutely nothing besides being a whore. And a lot of girls are drawn to that.