7.18.2008

Bridges are cool

My friend told me to dedicate a post to her. 

"Is she your girlfriend?" No.

"If someone told you to jump off a bridge, would you do it?" Maybe? Sure, why not. Is there a body of water down there? Sounds like a lot of fun.

I'm bored at work and she caught me in a good mood, okay?

Her name is Jessica. I met Jess a while back on MySpace. I've met way too many people on MySpace. But isn’t that the point of MySpace? Social Networking? I wonder who holds the record for meeting the most people from MySpace? I currently stand at 8 people. I'm sure Tom has me beat.

I wonder who holds the record for the most time a person deleted their MySpace account? I deleted mine once. I think I got Tom there (suck it, Tom!). I shouldn’t have deleted my account but I was trying to show my loyalty to my girlfriend at the time and blah, blah.

It felt as if I was the star of a mediocre sitcom where everyone found the main character's poor life decisions as comedic gold.

Me - I'll prove to you it's all about you, FUCK MYSPACE, I’ll delete it right now! THIS IS FOR YOU, BABY!

[Deletes profile] 
[A roar of laughter comes from the audience]

Ah, those were the days.

Where was I? Oh yeah, Jess. She is my number one fan. But why you ask? Because I’m an awesome artist. I could sketch an identical replica of a persons face with blood on concrete. That was a lie. But I am trying to make this graphic design thing work. She supports me as an artist and needless to say I’m very grateful. For at least one person to genuinely like my stuff = priceless. So this post is for you Jessica! You owe me $22.50. Cash only.

6 comments:

MiSs_JaY said...

lol... i love you!... and even though myspace is ridiculous to a certain extent im glad i met you on there... its been about ... umm.. wait let me think.. how many years have we known eachother about 5 years..lol.. idk dont really keep track but thanks to0 myspace...

and i do think youre the best blogger and artist and graphic designer in the whole world!...
wait till you become famous people are going to wish they were as cool as you!

Justine Samantha said...

myspace is the root of all evil.

but it is meant for social networking, as is blogger.

i concur, i have met some really wonderful people on myspace, all whom i was able to maintain friendships with. i proably would have never met them in real life and that saddens me! (i hate to admit that myspace is a significant part of my life, but i think everyone with a profile can say they met some great people).

i enjoyed this post.

=)

justinesamantha.blogspot.cm

Taryn said...

Graphic design eh? cool beans. I'm trying to learn that too, even though I'm a fashion design major, but I'll support ya.

Cruz said...

Jay - Thanks for the support. You really are a puzzle to me. I dont understand how such a smart individual could be so stupid?

Justine - Myspace is the root of all insecure people. I've met some people which I think I wouldve never met if it werent for myspace too. Interesting..

Taryn - Thanks, I got your back too

MiSs_JaY said...

was that last comment for me?

Raven said...

I did love this, alot.
Especially the deleting your myspace for a girlfriend part, made me laugh.

Great post.
:]