3.25.2008

I'm with stupid

I think I should shave off all my facial hair. That's right, all of it. Maybe then I wouldnt look so...stupid?

Let me give you a play-by-play of what just went down in the lobby:

[Lady] - Hey, I left a requisition on your desk. It needs to be expedited.

[Slight pause from lady]

[Lady] - you know what that means, right?

......

[Me (sarcastic smile)] - yes, I think I do. (Then I gave her a wink)

Is expedite a new word? Was it created yesterday while I was ironing? Did I not receive the memo this morning notifying me of the creation of this fantastic word? Or how about a better question such as, "Do I look stupid?". I must look stupid. I blame the facial hair, clearly men with facial hair are morons. Clearly. It's a fact, isn't it?

Just for that, her little requisition thats needs to be rushed so badly will be in detainment for the rest of the day.

I win.

5 comments:

MiSs_JaY said...

lol... your blogs keep me going here at work..
<3 you!

Sasha Sapio said...

Evil lil Cruzifer.

You're being sarcastic about the facial hair making you look stupid, right?

Cruz said...

What do you think?

Sasha Sapio said...

Alright smart-aleck.
Guess who just started up a kick-count?

Uh huh.

Hush that fuss.

;)

Cruz said...

I come in peace = )