3.17.2008

My god is cooler

1pm to just about 2:30pm is a very peaceful time for me while at work. I get back from my lunch break at 1pm and most of the office leaves for their break.
I get most of my work done during this time.

This is also a time where my co-worker makes photographic copies of pages from his Santeria book.

Google "Santeria" if you don't know what it is.

My co-worker wastes paper and toner everyday for some fantasy tales that were spoon fed to him ever since he was a child. Maybe I shouldn't mock him and his religion. Maybe he feels the same way towards me? Maybe he thinks I’m a fool for believing in something imaginary as well.

Hmm.

You really cant win with this subject, can you?

I wish something would just happen one day. Concrete proof, evidence, a deity in the flesh, SOMETHING! Something where everyone everywhere can finally put this touchy subject to rest.

People die all over the world over this mess and it will not stop anytime soon.

The big bang theory sounds great, so does evolution, god created the world in 7 days…sweet. But wouldn’t you love to know what really happened from the origin of time? Who seeded man?

Is everything we’ve been taught a big fantasy? Or were we seeded by another life form?

Things that make you go hmm….

9 comments:

Sasha Sapio said...

First and foremost, I will now take it upon myself to bother you from exactly that period of time ;)

Second, no one has stopped him yet? Is this something widely known...or?

I know what Santeria is Young Grasshopper :p

Yes, in these situations the person usually is scoffing right back at you and your "silly beliefs", according to them.

Next time I see a shooting star I'll make that wish for you, but I must admit, I don't think it'd change much. Just bring about more chaos. More researching to prove this and that...pffsh.
Jesus could walk across the Atlantic right this second and people would look at him as no more than a wanna-be "Mind Freak" fan.

:)

Cruz said...

1. Crap. =D

2. Nope. I like shredding stuff for no reason to make him a little paranoid (the shredder is next to the copier). He looks at nervously and says, "Whats up my man!?" in a spanglish accent. Comedy at it's finest.

3. What about every one else?

4. Yep, sucks.

5. You're probably right. Ignoriatis is contagious and wide spread.

Sigh.

-=UnkleLuc=- said...

Religion is a mufuka...

Its an argument that wont end until the end.

I know alot what we've been taught is a lie, im pretty sure they uese religion to keep people in line, because it coincides perfectly with the masterplan..

I be;ieve there is a high being, just not the way ots been mostly formatted and watered down, and altered for peoples comfort, and plageurized and so on and so on

Cruz said...

I agree ten-fold, Luc. I wish I could just turn to channel 333 and find out everything that has happened in every culture/continent/galaxy from the beginning of time. That'd be sweet.

D R E A .M. said...

Santeria is no joke papi. if youre looking for a "GOD" that shows a sign, there you go! They practice the eqivalent to voodoo, so how can you say its not real? I think people are fools for believing that their God is THE God. wouldnt it be funny if there really wasnt a God? so much time would have been wasted & for nothing.

D R E A .M. said...

I think that yeah, if he really were to come down & perform some miracle to prove himself that people would see him as the next Chris Angle, unless he made it rain fire or pull some plague on us all. then what?

Lovelee. said...

you really cant win with this subject. sign or no sign, one thing I've learned in life is that theres always room for questioning.

Lovelee. said...

...but somehow I just dont feel like the "God Almighty" would want us sacrificing chickens, maybe its just me though.

Cruz said...

exactly