3.31.2008

What could have been...

This past weekend was supposed to be ULTRA weekend.

It was suppose to start like this:
And end like this:Eh.
Forget about what happened, I don't want to talk about it. It's only going to make me upset.
So, instead of tripping balls (I would never) I ended up spending way too much money this weekend.
My weekend activities included wasting money at the fair, saw this movie, went here, played a little bit of this, and wasted money on food and gas of course. Don't get me started on gas.
What is the moral of the story? Save your money!

7 comments:

MiSs_JaY said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MiSs_JaY said...

so youre basically saying that this weekend sucked for you and yesterday sucked to0 :/

loser!

Cruz said...

No, stupid! I had a great time this weekend, I just wasted a lot of money lol. You're driving me crazy with your assumptions! Stop it! You're always wrong lol ; )

-=UnkleLuc=- said...

ooooooooh.....

hey, u gotta pay the cost to be the boss.

Sasha Sapio said...

Oh Cruz.

When will you learn?

That sounds like a blast! Despite any complications you should have had a great time, money come and goes, it's not a waste if it was well-spent :)

Cruz said...

Well I had an awesome time. Best weekend i've had in a long time. It just suc(s) when you log into your banks website and realize you jump wasted a mercedes benz car payment on a weekend. Eh. I think i'm becoming cheap but then again maybe I should stop treating lol

Sasha Sapio said...

Oh, okay.
Now the picture fits the frame.
Definitely.
Stop being such a nice guy!

;)