4.01.2008

Fool


Today is that day. A day where it is ok to lie, sort of.

The day where you take a co-workers car keys without being noticed and park their car on another block and pretend as if it were stolen. - That's funny, good idea.

Some people suck at it though, here is a bad idea:

Girl: I want to break up, it's not working out.
Boy: Wtf? Why? Huh? Who? When? Where? Is it another guy? Is it that guy you said hi to at Starbucks? I know it is. I put up with all your shit and I don't complain, i'm always there for you, and you know what? Fuck you! I don't need this shit! Go be a whore with Starbucks boy, go!
Girl: ...Umm...April Fools? But it's nice to see where your head is at. Good bye, jerk!
[Girl slaps boy]
[Boy is left dumbfounded]
Be careful today and watch out for those pranksters.

4 comments:

Sasha Sapio said...

Awww... my comment wasn't saved :(

Sasha Sapio said...

Ho hum, basically I got Mickey Boy pretty good yesterday, but that mullet man flipped it on me even better. He carried it on till the point I almost cried. But yeah, before this year no one has ever really shocked or fooled me, a bunch threw out the whole typical "I'm pregnant", but to me that wasn't very good. Who isn't you know? ;)

Anywhoo, what about you?

Cruz said...

I made a fake resignation letter and gave it to my boss. This could have been a bad idea. He freaked out which is awesome. But what if he could have cared less?

Cruz - [hands resignation letter]
Boss - [while reading the letter] - Ok just make sure you clean out your desk before you leave.

That would've suc(ed).

MiSs_JaY said...

lmao.. yea the letter thing could've defintely proved how much he really cared less..lol... and about the girlfriend breakup thing. lol ive witnessed one of those "great" ideas gone wrong. lol...