4.11.2008

STOP EATING MY SESAME CAKE!

"Don't get strung out by the way I look. Don't judge a book be its cover."

Here's another movie most wouldn't expect to find in my collection, "The Rocky Horror Picture Show".

Yeah it's a musical, yeah there's the guy from Home Alone 2: Lost in New York playing a transvestite, yeah it's all pretty gay...but who gives a shit?

Tim Curry has big balls for playing the role of Frank-n-Furter. The movie would've sucked without him. Who knew Herkermer Homolka played a transvestite before he ate sesame cake? I didn't. Also, Susan Sarandon was hot, especially during her touch me bit.

Go rent it if you haven't seen it by now. If you live in South Florida, go down to Flippers on a Saturday night and watch it there for $6.50.

3 comments:

Sasha Sapio said...

"I'm just a sweet transvestite, from Transsexual Transylvania.

I Love Tim Curry, you can never pull his "cool" card. ;)

Sasha Sapio said...

"yeah it's all pretty gay...but who gives a shit?"

-amen.

Cruz said...

Aside from Alex Trebek, Tim Curry is the man.