4.04.2008

Lima Time

If you’ve read my older post you know that Christina Milian is my celebrity crush. She has been ever since “Between me and you”.

But lately I’ve been feeling someone else. Yes, I’ve been cheating on Ms. Milian. Yes, men are dogs. We cant even stay faithful in imaginary relationships.

Back to my new main squeeze.

Who can replace Ms. Milian you might ask. Someone who :

-does charitable work
helping with an orphanage, "Caminhos da Luz" (Ways of Light), located in Salvador, Bahia, Brazil.

-is fluent in three languages —Portuguese, Spanish and English.

-was born in Salvador, Bahia, Brazil and is of African, Native South American and Swiss descent
.

-is the world's fourth highest paid supermodel as of 2007

Ok, ok enough. Feels like I’m going to included her resume in this post.

[drum roll]...............................It’s Adriana Lima


Yes, Lima time baby.

No, not that
Lima time!

Yes, this Lima time!

She’s so…desirable. At least to me she is. It must be nice waking up to her without make-up looking all natural and beautiful. There’s a disclaimer though, “"Sex is for after marriage," explained Lima. "They (men) have to respect that this is my choice. If there's no respect, that means they don't want me." In an interview with GQ April 2006 issue she explained how she is a virgin and devote Catholic who attends church every Sunday. That’s right; Sexy Ms. Sexxington got some moral values.

Hello Mrs. Cruz, alll righttt.

14 comments:

Sasha Sapio said...

Excuse me if I'm wrong, but is she the Victoria Secret model?
Whoa.
Can someone say tease???

No Lie, she's hot. And that little excerpt of her resume that you added makes her "smokin'" lol.

*Note: Ditch C.M. even if Christina Cruz had a ring to it.

Lol.

Sasha Sapio said...

^Correct me if I'm wrong*
And she's a natural beauty.
C.M. looks great but to butter A.L up, at least she doesn't fry and dye her hair.

Ya dig?

;)

Sasha Sapio said...

My Gosh femme's are catty.
My last comment sounded so catty.
Ugh.
:p

Cruz said...

I didn't pick her only because she's smoking hot. She's awesome as well (she could be a complete bitch for all I know).

I didn’t even choose her 'sexy' pictures from photo shoots or runways. She’s so natural that she looks hot in a baggy shirt with no shoes on.

C.M. and I arent on speaking terms.

Cruz said...

lol stop hating on C.M. ! She's still my #2

Cruz said...

The ending of this post is all unformatted. Blogger is pissing me off right now

Sasha Sapio said...

Hey!
I'm not hating, and yeah, I noticed you picked her au' natural pics.
Loser.
My mom (Eli that thinks you suc) is here on campus with me and she asked me to print out one of your posts.
Lol, I was like, "Uh, mom, he's not a journalist or anything, this is just his writing, you know, his personal blog"...
I'd feel weird printing it out.

She just said, "Ooooh, ok".

*woot woot, Cruz appeals to all ages. Another thing to add to your advertisement along with the "LOL" guarantee with each post.
;)

Cruz said...

Wow? Print out? Hopefully not to poke fun!

I picture her writing on the print out in big bold black letters "SUCs!"

; )

Your mom doesnt count though, she's pretty young and pretty and ...she's not a normal mom lol. What I just did is a compliment btw.

Sasha Sapio said...

Ooooh. Okay. She's young at heart, and she's a beautifullll person. Duh.
I take after her ;)

No, but uh, yeah, she Lurrrved the post. I told her to get back into Blogging and bring a hot MILF or two along :p

In our words (mumbled and jumbled in Spanglish): Subterfuge goes beyond Blogging horizons. It doesn't scratch the surface of day to day happenings and "cut and paste" posts topped with an inide opinion or two captioned beneath, it rips of the surface and digs deeper. Cruz writes outside of the box. Open your mind. "

Damn I write a helluva review ;)

Sasha Sapio said...

Copyscape me if you want. I'm "frickin" amazing meng.

My only shout out and Thank You goes to [First God, of cours] and Firefox's dictionary add-on.
If it wasn't for the spellchecking I don't know where I'd be.

*Tear Tear* :D

Cruz said...

I love your review! You give me wayyy too much credit though lol. Much appreciated anyway.

I pictured Sofia Vergara reading the review of my blog in a news conference with a tight white shirt on.

I picture you trying to hate on her in any way possible as well ; ) lol

Cruz said...

No, no. You have to start my speech with, "Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears!"

LOCA said...

she is way prettier than Christina Milian. I agree she has a natural touch. All that in her nationality and I thought she was just some american girl. And shes a good girl? good luck on that main squeeze lol

Melissa Marie said...

I am happy to know that in giving you the great info that Ms. Lima is a "V" inspired you to write about her! I love her I think she is awesome not because we share the same moral value but because she is absolutely gorgeous and it just goes to show you how people can always surprise you!