4.02.2008

Rambling on

Sounds like someone has the case of the Mondays…YEP! Although it’s Wednesday. Is it like this in every office environment? I don’t want to be here. I rather be home sleeping. I wake up hating life at 7am throughout the work week and wake up at 6am on the weekends (unintentionally)...what’s that about?

Our educational system sucks. I've learned more on the Internet than I ever have in school. Maybe it’s because I went to a D school? Perhaps.

Anyway, back to the work environment! People here suck. Not everyone but a lot of them treat others like crap. Everything is fine and dandy when you’re around them but the second you walk away the trash talking begins. I’m an aspiring graphic designer; I like to create art in various ways for various outlets. I’d be a dick if I began criticizing people who are not in the field now would I? You don’t know what typography is? You come from planet loser or something (my trash talking is not up to date sorry)?

What i'm saying is that you shouldn't poke fun at people who don’t know squat about the field you work in. People around here don’t seem to understand that. YES THAT MAN/WOMAN MADE A MISTAKE…GET OVER IT. He/she doesn't work in your department nor cares what your department does. He just wants to pay his fucking outstanding invoices, he doesn’t want a fucking lecture in procurement. He’s a department head. He takes home double/triple than what you take. He can give a shit-less if you’ve told him before how the procedure works! I’m sure he pretty much pity’s you. But if it makes you feel better at the end of the day by criticizing him then do it silently. I don’t want to hear your shit while I’m blogging :)


For those readers out there that I work with…hi…nice of you to drop in. You could go and tell everyone in building about my blog, thanks for the free publicity, bitches.

I think I mentioned this before but just in case I didn’t...I have a co-worker who doesn’t know how to copy and paste! How does that happen!? Is it 1994? A while back I told her to copy something she was looking at and paste it into a word document and she said, “How?” Oh em gee. I refrained myself from making her cry and showed her how to copy/paste. Apparently she should take notes because she forgot. She asked me again yesterday while we were both alone in the office. Sigh.

I hate that there's only 2 beverage vending machines in the lounge and they both suck = a coke machine and a machine that has 9 different selections of water. Yes, 9, and no juice whatsoever.

Ok I'm done venting, sorry if you read all of that. There is no point. I just started to type and it got me this far. Good day to all.

5 comments:

Sasha Sapio said...

I think it's ridiculous for people to act condescending towards others not necessarily on the same page as them.
To each his own.
That person may not be on the same page or even in the same book but who knows if they're in one for a higher reading level on a different subject?
Maybe the lady who's computer illiterate (c'mon copying and pasting?) is a monster in the kitchen and you can't boil water without burning it... ;)
We are all here for a purpose, to Live and learn with each other, there's no need for back-talking kiddies.
Behave.

As for our educational system, yeah, it sucs. My 40 something year old mom caouldn't spell suck for God's sake. lol. But, for the most part, Google beat my High School teachers by a long shot.
And I went to a private school.

:D

Sasha Sapio said...

Free Publicity? You got it made!
As for the 9 different waters, you're talking about flavors, not brands, right? Hey, you have to take it the way you can get it. lol.
And as for your lounge you're asking for too much my friend. You always do. You need to accept the fact that Life is never going to Live up to your expectations.
It'll barely even grace them.
be glad that the TV is in color ;)

Cruz said...

I love this place, full of entertainment.

The copy/paste lady has other issues as well, that's why I pick on her. She's not a poor defenseless old lady, she's a horrible little miserable person that loves to talk crap about everyone (including her friends).

No, not flavors. That would've actually made sense.

"You need to accept the fact that Life is never going to Live up to your expectations." --That's the second time I get that in less then a week. Eh.

MiSs_JaY said...

lol.. sensing some anger!?..copy and paste? lord! lol i learned that before anything..i guess some people just arent computer literate. and about that lounge..lol.. you're asking for a little much there buddy!...

once again, i love you're blogs!
-lizard!

Cruz said...

I love it too.
I feel like making a maroon shirt with white letters that says, "I <3 my blog"