4.18.2008

Go fuck yourself, Tom

Myspace. Home of the strange, adored by deviants.

I usually get a message or two a day from strange people. I got a message from a guy maybe a year ago that went something like this:

"Dude! Your name is Radames!? That's my name too! How weird! You live in Miami? We should totally hang out! You know what our name means?" ---No, we shouldnt hang out. I wish I had saved that message.

Myspace is for trick ass marks, a mark ass trick, skeezers, scally wags, scally wops and hooli hoo's. I don't know what that means either. Word to Chappelle.

Wouldnt it be nice to receive a message from a nice employed young lady with some moral values and a cute smile? That'd be sweet. But guess what? It's not going to happen, home slice. Instead you'll receive messages like this:

[Click the pic to enlarge]



Only if you're cute, of course. [Gave myself a high five]

Not everyone on myspace are deviants. Some people still use it as means of communicating with family/friends. That's cool. We're on the same boat. Don't rock it. I get sea sick.

6 comments:

Lovelee. said...

strange messages from mywaste, more than a footnote in the story of my life. I heard the petition to send group messages to these wackos is going strong, and i'm glad to see your cute little name sitting right under mine
like the view?
:p

Lovelee. said...

Radames? was he gay?

'Not everyone on myspace are deviants. Some people still use it as means of communicating with family/friends.' - there you go.

Cruz said...

I don't mind a lady on top, I encourage it ; )

Umm my Radames-brother-in-the-struggle didnt seem gay. I went on his page and his orientation said he was straight. Maybe he really never knew anyone name Radames and it was amazing to him? Idk but he freaked me out a bit.

Sasha Sapio said...

Oh get a room! ;)

Don't blame Tom. He's a cool guy, the majority of myspazzians are just morons. You should do a weekly Monday Myspazzian Moron post. Based on screen shots of comments/messages you stumble across.

Think about it. :)

Cruz said...

Tom just seems like a good person to blame though...no?

Just blame it on Tom. I should make a shirt like that.

Monday Myspizle Moron it is.

*Crystal* said...

I second that. I gave up on social networking via internet a long time ago. Even for fam across the country I would rather call than "connect" with cybertronically. your bro in the struggle is hilarious.