4.14.2008

Do I look Puerto Rican to you?




[John hands Zeus a gun]
John - You know how to fire one of these?
Zeus - No.
John - No?
Zeus - Hey, all brothers don't know how to use guns, you racist motherfucker!

Die Hard: With a vengeance has to be one of my favorite movies of all time. One thing that bothers me throughout the movie is this bitch:

German Assassin bitch


She really thought she was hot shit. I don't think there is anyone else in the history of film whom I've despised more. But I've compiled a list and here are the bitches that I would've loved to have stabbed throughout my life:

Ms. Trenchbull - Matilda (Yes, Matilda. Stop laughing)


What a bitch. Try to put me in the choking and Cruz is going to have to choke him a bitch.

Angelica - Rugrats


Ms. Drama queen that needed a good stab or two. I use to take that show personally as a kid. I used to get offended when Angelica would boss Chuckie around. I'd yell, "don't take that shit, Chuckie! Slap her!"

Monique


Her jealousy towards skinny women upsets me. Stop hating on the skinny girls for wearing sexy clothing. If you got it flaunt it. Don't hate, damn it! Go order yourself a triple whopper meal and shut the fuck up.

Rosie O'Donnell


And last but not least, Donald Trump's best friend. Lady, you're not funny. Please...shush your mouth.

3 comments:

Sasha Sapio said...

German Assassin Biatch makes me appreciate plastic surgery a lil more. There IS hope. he he..
*Never saw the film so I settled on picking on her looks and not [TV] persona...

Ms. Trenchbull? Now that's sad.
:p
Matilda's teacher disgusted me more. Looked like a wilted dandelion. Grow some balls. Or better yet, castrate the Trenchbull's ;D

Angelica reminds me of [some] of my sisters. 'Nuff said :(

Monique aww yes. Pinky inverted. Funny how people hate on others with features they'll never have...naturally. It's easy for a fat/skinny girl to hate on a skinny/thick chick because they have thickness/thinness that they lack.
My biggest argument with [subzero-fantasizing] chicks is that they want to be the extreme because on average they don't have breasts/butt so why not lose it all anyway? Losers. Feed the models! ;)

Rosie Donald Trump makes me sicker. Rose reminds me of me sometimes. I'm not funny, some of my remarks aren't cute or witty, I can be annoying and aggressive, but I'll be damned if some chauvinistic overbearing brute gets the last laugh. Bwahaha!

Cruz said...

You've never seen Die hard III!?! That is not acceptable. Go netflix/blockbuster/limewire it now! I'll wait.

Yes, Matilda's teacher needed to grow balls. Now that's a funny sentence.

Monique reminds me of my sister growing up. My sister would call pretty/skinny girls (whom she didn't know) hoes. She would call them hoes for no good reason. Jealousy is a stinky cologne.

If you were like Rosie, I would've made my blog private a long time ago lol.

Lovelee. said...

Never seen diehard either, but then again, not much of a movie buff. If a book came out first then maybe I'd have seen it.
German chick is hot? Didn't get the memo. Explain hot. Hot lookwise or hot coolwise?

Lol would Cruz at age 10 choked him a bitch? Wow, maybe we should put off the pillow fight! ;)

Angelica reminds me of Naples. Never visit. Take my word. Chuckie is a pushover anyway, she literally rode that poor baby. (like you didn't notice the pubes on his head!) ha ha ha.

Monique is insecure. She isnt proud of being 'PHAT', she's just lazy and conniving, there is not a single thing pretty, hot or tempting about her. She said her dad made her feel beautiful and call her princess? Yeah, well someone had to. She looks like a pony. On steroids. And a Big Mac diet. 6 times a day. WITH between meal snacks. With a great make-up artist and photo editor.
No. That's mean. I just agree with sashee, it is really sickening for people to take out their insecurities on people that may have a reason to be secure with their sexiness. Maybe women are vehement with this topic beause we are so catty.

Anyway, Rosie is Ellen Degeneres with a double-ended dildo lodged from her 'gina to her ass.
Feel me? lol