4.17.2008

Use it in a sentence?

Ever had one of those days where you forget how to spell certain words? I work with a data entry program at work and it doesn’t have a spell check button. I'm feeling a little dyslexic today. Don’t make fun of me. Don't make fun of slow children!!

What have I misspelled today?

Canllation – this is suppose to be cancellation. I looked at it for about 20 seconds and thought what is wrong with it? It took me 20 seconds to find out. 20 SECONDS. I might be retarded.

Modificatio – this is supposed to be modification.

Recieved – I actually spelled received that way,,,and thought nothing was wrong for about an hour.

Facillity – Facility doesn’t have two L’s! Smh.

I need a break, vacation, I don't know...a spelling course. Something!

Today blohs blows.

4 comments:

Melissa Marie said...

I have had those days where I am just like "what on earth is going on with me"

Tomorrow is a new day =)

Lovelee. said...

Yes, everyday I have one of those blanked out moments.. sometimes its writers block were I have no idea how to spell 'our' or differ. it from 'are' to save my life lol.
Break/vacation - yes! :)

Cruz said...

I mix up hour and our believe it or not. Stay tuned for the vac.

*Crystal* said...

I always have those moments. Makes me want to snap a pencil in two or throw my keyboard at the wall. my closest comrade always tells me its because i need to read more. Like seeing more words will make mind memorize them better. either way sometimes its more of a brain freeze than writers block. but yeah, a break usually helps :]