3.28.2008

To stare or not to stare

A co-worker of mine loves to stare at women. Wait. Love is an understatement and lets just leave it at that.

He stares at all types of women (fat, skinny, disabled, black, white, Hispanic, Asian, old, young, midget, purple, etc).

I rode in the elevator with him just a little while ago with another lady (whom had on a very revealing top-giggidy).

He began to stare, I began to cringe. He does it so blatantly! I just feel kinda bad, we all just feel bad for him. Kinda felt bad for the horse. What?

Anyway, she notices and turns away disgustedly.

I then began to think...can you blame him? I can see your nipples, missy. Don't expect to be treated like a lady when you're dressed like a slut. And just because she's dressed like a hooker it doesn't give him the green light to gawk away. All I am saying is don't be surprised if he gawks when you're dressed like a skank!

This guy might be a perv...but I got your back!...this time and only this time.

1 comment:

Sasha Sapio said...

Understandably.

It's not like she was wearing the shirt as a way of avoiding attention.

But still, in situations like that I always feel shame for the person in question. Because they never really feel it for themselves.