5.05.2008

Ay Caramba!


Happy Cinco de Mayo! Sound the horns! Cinco de Mayo marks the victory of the Mexican Army over the French at the Battle of Puebla long, long ago.



Why am I so happy? Beats me. Mexicans don't even celebrate Cinco de Mayo. I just love celebrations. I love any excuse to drink. Ignore that last sentence.



I'm not a Mexican, I'm a Mexicant. Ok I'm neither but I will do my part today by eating a burrito or two. I'm not promising anything but I will try to take pics with a donkey. I won't pin his tail but I might speak to him/her with a Mike Myers accent.

This weekend was filled with excess blood, staples, sports, lemon juice and ponderings. I might just be the only person on this side of the Mason Dixon line that is glad that the weekend is over.

I have a date tonight with Tequila.

Not this Tequila...


...yes, this Tequila.

Drink Responsibly ; )

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy cinco de mayo! =]

Sasha Sapio said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
blogger.com/profile/15274910290561139657 said...

I didn't even see these posts! Wow, kudos to be a consistent blogger! I can't even keep up :)
Well, by now I know you had a fairly decent Cinco de Mayo, but what I DON'T know is why that weekend was filled with "excess blood, staples, sports, lemon juice and ponderings". I know she ^ was wondering the same but was afraid to ask, but do you care to elaborate, my friend? ;)

Cruz said...

Excess blood & staples came from my father. He loss a lot of blood from a freak construction accident in my home. He received 19 staples to the head.

Excess sports were all the basketball and hockey playoff games and a few baseball games.

Excess Lemon juice? I'm just a fan, baby. Yum.

Excess ponderings? That happens when you have a crappy weekend and certain circumstances contain to plague your life.