5.15.2008

Morning after

I. Am. Very. Sleepy.



Yesterday was my birthday, whoop whoop. I spent the day thinking something will go wrong. Why? Something always goes wrong on my birthday for the past few years. Guess what? Nothing went wrong. Yesterday was glorious.

My coworkers took me out to my favorite Colombian restaurant. We had some great cocaine. Ok we didn’t. But we did have some great grub.








Bandeja paisa! It looks like a mess but it's delicious. If anyone knows a single Colombian woman who can cook, send her my way.

Then my friend gave me cupcakes with a Ninja Turtle inside. Why? Because Donatello was the brains of the operation. That's why.




Then my coworkers got a cake for me with some ice cream. Ice cream. Who doesn’t like ice cream? Crazy people, that’s who. It was chocolate and vanilla for the record.


Then I went out with some of my friends here:



I wish I could've invited more people but it was a spur of the moment kind of thing. I didn't want people driving all over the place during the wee hours of the night on a Wednesday. But that's when all the magic happens, Wednesdays. Make a note of that.

Thanks to all those that gave me birthday shouts, I appreciate it.

PS: Credit to Sasha for the pic of mini-Cruz

4 comments:

Melissa Marie said...

You left out several details!!!

By the way I like the way Leo tells the Ninja Turtle joke better...you suck!!!

I am glad you enjoyed your day, and we are definitely going to go to Justin's!!!

Taryn said...

happy b-day!! yo the first dish didnt look so good, but the cake did lol

-=UnkleLuc=- said...

U a beast for eatin that plate son

Cruz said...

yeah it looked weird all mashed up but it's the best spic meal i've ever had. True story.