5.28.2008

Myspizzle

I've been procrastinating all afternoon. Where does procrastination lead to? Myspace. I went into my inbox and took a trip down memory lane and went back to message #1 on myspace which dates back a few years. I came across a few messages I wanted to share:

(click to enlarge the pics)
Another Radames sighting. At least this guy wasn't gay...I think?


I get hit on by younger girls a lot...why? Weird ones too.


This chick had potential at the time. Everything went smooth until we hung out. Boring ass chick. Now I know that every time she agreed with me online was bullshit. Had no opinion on...nothing basically.


I'm the white Lloyd Banks apparently.


I have no fucking clue what this message was about...till this day. I messaged this guy back and he never replied. It's kind of hilarious though


'The guitar guy at church' -has to be one of the greatest all time self-descriptions.

4 comments:

Melissa Marie said...

LOL!!!

Gerry'S message is too funny, I am soooo going to rank on him for that one!

Wait till I tell him!

You have to admit though, that was pretty nice of him to write to you and say hello.

When you told me about this post I was a little scared to see what I would find!

Cruz said...

It's funny how he called me Rams. I've been called a lot of things in life but never been called Rams lol

MiSs_JaY said...

lol... is this where u got my message.. lol.. with the "papi" phrase.. lmao! oh man, times have really changed..

luv ya!


lol at guitar guy from church...

Cruz said...

nah you didn't make this cut. You could be an honorable mention though?

Don't lol at the guitar guy, he's cool!