5.01.2008

Farewell

This will be the last post on Subterfuge. Yes, you did read that last sentence correctly.

I don’t have the time or the effort to continue posting my life away on a web site that very few people even know exist.


I let everything out on this blog. Everything I post is true. Yet no one in my close circle of friends even know that I blog (with the exception of a few / maybe a hand full). Some of my friends don't even know what a blog is. Some of them probably would be shocked at the notion of me reading let alone blogging.


Friend – What’s that in your hand?
Me – A book.
Friend – Like…to read?
Me – No, it keeps my hands warm.

Dick.

I want to thank those who stopped by every now and then and left a nice feedback or two. I’d also like to thank the ones that left feedback on certain post that made me wonder why the fuck they tried in the first place. Dramatization:


[Post topic is about dead babies]


[Person leaves a comment: your blog is awesome! ;p

Get out. Get out and don’t come back. Don't worry about closing the door, just leave. If you don’t have anything to say about the post…don’t comment? If your comment has no relevancy whatsoever then just click away. You aren’t obligated to comment…so…don’t? Ok? Got it? Great. Cool.

So today will be the last day at Subterfuge. I will delete the site and go on my separate way.

PS: Everything I said above is a lie. Sorry, I was bored...Happy Thursday!

10 comments:

Lovelee. said...

your blog is awesome! ;p

MiSs_JaY said...

lol.. your a jerk... i was so ready to curse you out because i was just thinking how great your blogs are just the other day, then i see you were just kidding.. ol..
you better not delete this masterpeice of blogs..lol well not all that but just dont delete it, like i told you before i look forward to reading your posts!..

-lizard!

Cruz said...

Did you close the door, Lia? I know I said don't worry but I kind of do

Lovelee. said...

I was only kidding. I was actually going to be pretty upset if you shut down your blog. I love your blog! What do you mean you "actually kinda do worry"?

Lovelee. said...

Oh, shutting the door as in you want me to get out and not come back? ok.

Cruz said...

I said don't worry about closing the door but now that I have that picture in my mind...I kind of want my door closed. Who knows what could happen with an opened door? Birds can fly in, a stray dog could waltz in, an intruder, a raccoon, a mountain lion...who knows? I want my door shut.

Not to mention flies, mosquitos, and lizards. That would be frightening.

Melissa Marie said...

I was about to have an attack, and I was about to call you a liar because I just read the post above this one!

Anonymous said...

Dick.
For people that stumble across blogs and leave universal and unrelated comments just to leave their link or url behind its pathetic. or for people that actually do like the blog but have nothing good to say.
so you're pretty much a big deal? =]

blogger.com/profile/15274910290561139657 said...

Mr. Cruz, that's NOT funny, you almost made me really sad, aside from the fact that I'm not reading your posts in chronological order and have already read the posts after this one, I thought that you really felt this way but eventually changed your mind. Jerk. ;)

blogger.com/profile/15274910290561139657 said...

Oh and was THIS what the whole mess about you banning people from your blog about? Pfffsh.
Oh c'mon, enough with the sensitivity people.
Cruzifer, your blog should really come with a DISCLAIMER.

Think about it. :)